Responsibility of Management
Management of All Tidy Cleaning will be highly dedicated and work effectively to achieve great results and high position in the market by:
- Providing quality services to our customers in a consistent manner.
- Creating a great work environment by giving priority to teamwork and create a productive working system.
- Making sure to comply with all the relevant obligations and work consistently to enhance the efficiency of the Quality Management System.
- Making sure to maintain the reliability of the Quality Management System.
Responsibility of Contractor and Staff
Workforce operating from the different level in All Tidy Cleaning are accountable and have the power within their specified roles to:
- Observe, analyse and identify any quality issues.
- Offer solutions to solve any work-related quality issues.
- Take appropriate actions to avoid any service contravention.
- Maintain the quality of the service carried out.
- Validate the effectiveness of the proposed solutions and manage future situation unless the identified problem is under control and is in an acceptable condition.
If You Have Any Questions About Our Quality Policy, Please Contact Us.
“Great service was flexible with me running very behind time with my interstate run. Thank you!!”
“Very good work and i would recommend them but they caused minor damage on one of the walls”
“Punctual and very efficient and caring with the work presented to him. Would highly recommend.”
“Very hard worker ontime and worked non stop his boys came and smashed it top guy and crew”
“Needed a bit of guidance but got into it once he was shown what to do. Stayed 45 mins after the job to get it all done.”
“Superb job. I’m a tough marker and he did really well doing exactly what was asked with no hesitation”